Lamelle Corrective Brighter Concentrate is an effective solution to manage pigmentation and dark marks. This gel-like serum contains a unique compound called Decabutin and four pigment-inhibiting peptides, which work together to inhibit eight steps in the melanin production pathway.
Compared to Hydroquinone, Kojic acid, and Beta-arbutin, Lamelle Corrective Brighter Concentrate is significantly more potent. It thereby provides a revolutionary solution to the complex problem of hyper-pigmentation. Undoubtedly , it’s the safest and most effective serum for treating hyperpigmented skin. However, researchers have actively tested the product’s effect on skin cells to ensure it doesn’t cause injury or irritation to them.
Important to realize , This serum suits all skin types, including sensitive ones. Moreover , this gel-like serum is specifically designed to manage pigmentation and dark marks. Whether you have dry, oily, combination, or sensitive skin, you can incorporate this into your skincare routine for a brighter, more even complexion.
- Apply in the morning and evening on affected areas either as a booster or with other skincare products . However it is best used in conjunction with the Lamelle Luminesce pigmentation regimen.
- Brighter Concentrate has a gel-like consistency that spreads easily upon application.
- It can also be used as a preparation for and post professional resurfacing treatments to reduce the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It does not need to be discontinued prior to professional treatments.
- Meticulous use of a high factor, broad spectrum sunscreen is an absolute must while using this product.
- Avoid the sun if possible during the hottest times in the day and wear a woven UV protective hat when in the sun.
- Oligopeptide-34, Pentapeptide-15, Decabutin
- Key ingredients include Oligopeptide-34, Oligopeptide-51, Oligopeptide-53 and Pentapeptide-15 – four proprietary pigmentation inhibiting peptides. Decabutin (derivative of Arbutin) is a very rapid penetrator, reaching straight to the root of the problem and reducing the appearance of dark spots. Fragrance-free. Not tested on animals.
Dr. Webster’s Recommendation: Lamelle Corrective Brighter Concentrate uses a combination of non-irritating ingredients to help reduce pigmentation. However, it is important to note that the product does not contain hydroquinone or a topical retinoid, which are known to potentially irritate sensitive skin. Always use a high factor, broad-spectrum sunscreen when using active ingredients.
- 30 (ml)