Lamelle Correctives Vita C 30 Cream is an ultra high-potency Vitamin C cream that offers powerful antioxidant protection. Suitable for early or mature skins with photo-ageing and good tolerance for use of active ingredients.
Key ingredients include L-Ascorbic Acid the purest form of Vitamin C. L-Ascorbic acid has been shown to provide the skin with advanced protection from free-radical damage brought on by environmental aggressors like UV radiation and air pollution, it stimulates collagen production thereby improving the appearance of skin texture and fullness. This formula is suspended in an anhydrous (water-free) base.
Dr. Webster’s Recommendation:
Lamelle Correctives Vita C 30 with proven benefits of pure L-Ascorbic Acid on the skin, should be the first choice of Vitamin C for tolerant skins with photo-ageing concerns. On a dermal level, it will help boost fibroblast activity thereby increasing collagen production, softening lines and wrinkles while improving skin texture. It will also provide antioxidant protection.
This product contains a very high percentage of Vitamin C which might induce a temporary stinging sensation. If you have not used pure L-Ascorbic acid before at a high concentration (20% or above), we recommend using the Lamelle Recharge CE Suspension Cream first. We recommend spacing out a few days between applications allowing the skin to climatize to this product. Tolerance should improve if introduced slowly. We strongly advise using a high-factor broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day when making use of the product.
How to use Lamelle Correctives Vita C 30
- After cleansing and drying the skin, apply a small drop of the product onto fingertips and massage in to your skin.
- The product might feel slightly grainy on application due to the high concentration of AA inside.
- This resolves as the product is massaged into the skin.
- Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day to protect your skin.
- Only introduce this product once the skin has tolerated one or more treatment cycles of Correctives Recharge CE.
- PRECAUTION: There might be an initial tinging sensation when using this product (more than experienced with the Recharge CE), but it should dissipate quickly.
- Do not use for 3–5 days after resurfacing treatments.
- Do not use products containing ascorbic acid and retinoic acid in the same application.