Straightaway , experience radiant and youthful skin with Nimue Alpha Radiance Lipoic Activator. Forthwith ,this potent formula revitalizes and enhances your complexion, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Unlock your skin’s radiance with this advanced skincare solution. Elevate your beauty routine with Nimue Alpha Radiance Lipoic Activator.
- You can apply Nimue Alpha Radiance Lipoic Activator on its own in the morning or evening. Thereafter , apply three times a week, increase use after 6 months depending on the skin’s tolerance.
- Avoid sun exposure
- Ideal to alternate with Active Gel/ Lotion
- We recommend using this product under prescribed Nimue day and/or night moisturisers, and alternating with Nimue Active Lotion/Gel. This product can also be used around the delicate eye area.Do not use this product alongside Nimue Skin Refirmer, but applications can be alternated.
Skin Benefits & Features of the Nimue Alpha Radiance Lipoic Activator
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a super antioxidant with brightening benefits.
- DMAE tightens, firms, and unifies skin tone, by strengthening cell membranes.
- Vitamin Esters work powerfully to boost and replenish any nutritional deficiencies in the skin. Vitamin A works for anti-ageing, Vitamin C for brightening, and Vitamin E for nourishing and hydrating.
- Geranium and Lavender oil work to balance sebum production, as powerful antiseptic and anti-bacterial agents to reduce environmental and oxidative stress.
- Potent anti-inflammatory reducing redness and skin irritations due to environmental aggression and lifestyle choices.
- Revitalises dull, tired skin
- Redness, inflammation, and irritations will be calmed.
- The skin looks and feels repaired, toned, brighter and more youthful.
- This product can also be used to treat dark circles and puffiness in the eye area.
- Neutralises the destructive effects of free radical damage.
- Environmentally Damaged Skin
- Problematic Skin
- Results in improved skin firmness and vitality
- Hyperpigmented Skin
Primary Active Ingredients
- 3% Alpha Lipoic Acid (universal antioxidants)
- Vitamin C Ester (antioxidants)
- Geranium Oil (balances sebum production , antiseptic)
- Lavender Oil (anti-bacterial)
- Vitamin A Ester (rejuvenating)
So for a better result add to your Nimue routine the Anti- Ageing Leave on Mask along with the Active Resurfacing Wipes .