Lamelle Helase50 is a DNA repair sunscreen that has the ability to not only prevent sun damage but to also repair damaged DNA, it protects the skin from the harmful effects of the full solar radiation spectrum including Visible Light and Infrared radiation. Suitable for all skin types except very oily skins.
Lamelle Helase50 is an innovative photo-protection sunscreen that has the ability to not only prevent sun damage but to also repair damaged DNA. It protects the skin from the harmful effects of the full solar radiation spectrum including Visible Light and Infrared radiation. Suitable for all skin types except very oily skins.
3x UVA and 3x UVB sunscreens (SPF 50), Aging molecule inhibitor, Pycnogenol(R) (Super antioxidant), Ingredients that stop-loss of immunity, Anti-inflammatory ingredients, Ingredients that decrease damaging enzymes, Ingredients that recover the skin’s immunity and Photolyase enzymes that correct recent indirect and direct DNA damage.
Directions for use:
– Apply in the morning over your serum and moisturiser.
– Best applied 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
– If you are in the sun, reapply every two to four hours.
– The peach colour of the product is a result of the inclusion of the super-antioxidant Pycnogenol(R). The product is not tinted.
– When first applied, Helase 50 might feel a little “pasty”. Give it a few seconds to be absorbed and it will begin to feel like a primer.
– Avoid getting Helase 50 in your eyes. Only apply it up to the ocular ridge.
In short, this is the ultimate upgrade from your normal, everyday SPF 50.
Helase 50+ protects against the full spectrum of sunlight while the super-antioxidant Pycnogenol® destroys harmful free radicals to decrease the number of harmful enzymes that cause thinning and sagging of the skin. On top of this, it decreases the damaging and ageing inflammation in the skin, while actively stopping the effects of aging on the skin and keeping the immunity of the skin intact when exposed to sunlight