LAMELLE Correctives Brighter Serum
Lamelle Correctives Brighter Serum contains a unique combination of melanin-inhibiting ingredients coupled with potent antioxidants to help prevent the formation of dark marks and reduce skin inflammation. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
This serum suits all skin types, including sensitive ones. This gel-like serum is specifically designed to manage pigmentation and dark marks. Whether you have dry, oily, combination, or sensitive skin, you can incorporate this into your skincare routine for a brighter, more even complexion.
- Ferulic Acid
- Licorice Extract
Key ingredients include Arbutin which inhibits melanin production with no risk of cell damage, skin irritation or sun sensitivity. Ferulic Acid, a potent antioxidant, has been proven to effectively fight free-radical damage. Turmeric plant extract helps to inhibit pigmentation production. Oxyresveratrol is a potent antioxidant with pigment inhibition effects. Licochalcone A is a Liquorice derivative that has anti-inflammatory and soothing effects. Resorcinol derivative helps inhibits melanin production and also to stimulates the production of glutathione reductase (a potent enzymatic antioxidant).
Dr Webster’s Recommendation:
Formulated in a water-free base, Lamelle Correctives Brighter Serum enhances stability and boosts tolerance in dry and sensitive skin types when compared to conventional water-based serums. It ideally pairs well with the Luminesce range of products for treating on-going pigmentary concerns.
How to use
- You can apply Lamelle Correctives Brighter Serum twice a day to the affected areas.
- After cleansing and drying the skin, apply a small drop of Correctives Brighter Serum, to each of the pigmented areas using the dropper. Massage lightly to aid absorption into the area.
- Experiencing a warm sensation on the skin is normal and should not cause concern. It is important to note that no burning should be felt.
- Apply your suggested day or night cream or barrier replacement and support over the serum.
- Apply your suggested broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day.