Firstly , Nimue Active Resurfacing Wipes combine a groundbreaking advanced technology with pure acids to make the skin radiant, exfoliated and soft. In addition to the use of skin acids, the formula contains soothing and rebuilding Panthenol (B5 vitamin) as well as allantoin, which nourishes the skin, creates skin barrier protection. As a result, the skin is not only well moisturized but also firmer and smoother.
In addition, experts recommend applying a pad to freshly cleansed skin 3 to 4 times a week before night care.
Nimue wipes are new products specifically designed for clients to use at home between salon treatments to rejuvenate the skin through exfoliation. Furthermore, Nimue Active Resurfacing Wipes are biodegradable bamboo cloths saturated in 3ml of solution and presented in single-use sachets. Most important ,this product is created by Nimue Skin Expert to target powerful skin rejuvenation.
Nimue Active Resurfacing Wipes contain the Triple Alpha Hydroxy Acid Complex as well as soothing, rebuilding actives Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Allantoin that significantly condition the skin.
– Accelerates cell renewal
– Resurfacing and refinement of the skin texture
– Soothes and repairs the skin barrier
– Reduces oiliness and breakouts
– Promotes an even skin tone
– Improves a dull, lifeless skin
– Provides a smoother, hydrated and revitalized skin
– Creates a radiant and glowing appearance
- Glycolic Acid
- Many individuals widely use glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), for its effectiveness in addressing concerns such as anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, dryness, and acne.
- Lactic Acid
- Lactic acid helps improve the skin’s natural moisture factor, or the way the skin keeps itself hydrated. Lactic acid helps to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry. When you use lactic acid regularly, it can also improve signs of aging. Moreover , it stimulates collagen renewal and can firm your skin.
- Citric Acid
- Exfoliates to rid skin of dead cells, promoting exfoliation.
- Normalises cell turnover for a more even skin.
- Helps to unclog pores.
- Targets the skin’s hydrating support matrix to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to brighten, soften and smooth the skin.
- Moisturizing Agent
- Wound healing property
- Provides hydration
- Soothing properties
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Panthenol as a skin protectant is rich in anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use:
- Used after Nimue cleaners and conditioners
- For maximum effect, it is advisable to use Nimue Active Resurfacing Wipes 3-4 times a week.
- Don’t use the same thing with Nimue boosters in the same application
- Do not use on irritated, red or open skin
- Only used in the evening
- Environmentally Damaged Skin